This is awesome!
Never in a million years would I have guessed that the Swedish Police would be posting pictures of Grenier hitting a spot on their Facebook page.
Translation of their post:
Sometimes we find the unusual and funny things when you’re working. A bunch of snowboarders, from eg Canada and the United States, went on for hours on a film set during yesterday night. This is really close to the police station in Huddinge.
The guy who joined us in the picture named Chris Grenier and is a worldclass snowboarder. That they were here due to all the snow that arrived in Stockholm, and they film for a snowboard movie that we’ll be released later this year.
A very nice feature of one besides gloomy night for many. Take care of each other - we wish you a good weekend!
Reine, Station Chief
Leave a Message
- johnnydertien likes this
- salomonsnowboardsuk reblogged this from bonfiresalomon
- dantyler92 reblogged this from bonfiresalomon and added:
- brandonnicholson likes this
- -diamant likes this
- janmillerkicksass likes this
- distracted-and-destroyed likes this
- dirtysince1993 likes this
- marijuanalogues reblogged this from bonfiresalomon
- bonfiresalomon posted this